Ofloxacin/Ornidazole film-coated tablets 200mg/500mg.
FLOW-OR film-coated tablets are Ofloxacin, a fluoroquinolone antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections, and ornidazole, a nitroimidazole to fight infections caused by certain vaginal and intestinal parasites, as well as certain bacteria anaerobes.
FLOW-OR film-coated tablets are used:
- For the treatment of bacterial infections caused by bacteria and parasites susceptible to ofloxacin and ornidazole such as chronic bacterial sinusitis; chronic purulent otitis media;
- In first intention or in oral relay treatment of intra-abdominal infections
- Sexually transmitted infection or Infections of the vagina and/or urethra caused by a parasite (Trichomonas) and bacteria (chlamydia); Inflammation of the urethra and cervix due to bacteria transmitted through sexual contact (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)
- Acute infections affecting the kidneys (pyelonephritis) or bladder (cystitis), complicated urinary tract infections
- Acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and chronic bronchial inflammation
- Infections of the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea or amoebic and bacillary dysentery, Typhoid fever associated with amoebiasis or lambliasis Mixed infections with susceptible anaerobic germs
- Upper genital infection: salpingitis (tube infection), endometritis (uterine infection)